Conditions Treated at Parkhurst Chiropractic in Holland, MI
Here at Parkhurst Chiropractic in Holland, Michigan, we have a staff of six doctors, including chiropractors and wellness professionals. No matter which goal you’re trying to achieve, whether that’s weight loss, better and more nutritional eating, or reduce pain, our staff can help you meet it. We offer many services including weight loss management, massage therapy, manual therapy, physical rehabilitation, assistance with quitting smoking, sports injury care, spinal decompression and other chiropractic care, and customized functional nutrition to treat a variety of conditions.
- Back pain: Whether from a sports injury or a medical condition, back pain is often attributed to some degree of spinal damage. With chiropractic techniques like adjustments and spinal decompressions, back pain is alleviated.
- Neck pain: Back conditions can also affect the neck, causing pain there. Whiplash is another cause of neck pain. Our chiropractors can treat both.
- Plantar fasciitis: The foot condition that is plantar fasciitis can make walking difficult, which decreases the quality of life.
- Sciatica: This pinched nerve condition originates in the spine but targets the legs and buttocks. You may have numbness or pins and needles.
- Degenerative disc disease: This disease damages the spinal discs and may cause bone spurs, disc thinning, and back and neck pain.
- Scoliosis: Years of incorrect posture can lead to or contribute to scoliosis pain. Chiropractic techniques like adjustments and manipulations can often help.
- Fibromyalgia: A musculoskeletal condition, fibromyalgia is incurable and painful. With chiropractic care, pain can be controlled.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can affect many parts of the body, not just the arms and knees. Joint pain and stiffness are the trademark symptoms.
- Herniated spinal discs: Herniated spinal discs are those that have been forced out of alignment. Spinal decompressions can restore spinal disc health.
- Migraines and headaches: If you have frequent headaches or migraines, you should see a chiropractor. Although you wouldn’t think so, many of the chiropractic techniques outlined above can help lessen the rate of migraines and headaches.
- Sports injuries: Many athletes, both professional and the occasional weekend participant will experience a sports injury at some point. Our chiropractor can help sports players recover from strains, sprains, and other sports injuries. If you sense you have a sports injury, come see a chiropractor at Parkhurst Chiropractic today.
- Whiplash: As mentioned, sports injuries can contribute to whiplash. Car accidents are the most frequent cause of this stiffness and pain in the shoulders, back, and neck.
- Auto accidents: Auto accident pain can be severe. If you don’t have whiplash, you could have other stiffness and immobility from the impact of your accident.
Contact our Holland Chiropractor Today
If you are suffering from any of the above conditions, or are suffering from acute or chronic pain that has not been diagnosed yet, then contact Parkhurst Chiropractic. Our team of wellness professionals and chiropractors in Holland, MI are here to help you, call us at (616) 392-9500.